Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lil' Wayne and His Gonorrhea

Side note: I'm very happy that I was able to use Lil' Wayne and gonorrhea in a blog title together.

Anyways, our favorite (?) dreadlocked, styrofoam cup handling rapper who gets out of jail in less than two months is back with new music! Wayne and his BFF Drake have come together and have created a masterpiece called, yes, "Gonorrhea."

And by masterpiece I mean a steaming pile. You might even say the song will make you feel like you have been infected with said STD. Sorry if that was too harsh. Mainly sorry to Drake who I have a genuine liking for and who I have had a crush on since I was 12 (Go Degrassi Panthers!).

At any rate, this song isn't very good. It's pretty close to a Rebirth track, an album which should leave everyone's consciousness if it hasn't already. You be the judge:


Yikes. Don't worry, here's something better for your eyes and ears:



No comments: