Saturday, May 31, 2008

Choke!

Choke, the novel by Chuck Palahniuk, was my favorite book in 8th grade. It was provocative, entertaining, and not even available in my schools library (I snatched it from the public library after a tip from my friend. Badass, I know). Same author as fight club, same dark humor, and lo and behold Choke is now being turned into a movie. Don't know when it comes out but this trailer is definitely an indication that I will be going to see it.

Oh yeah it's not really music news but MTV is hosting the video so that's close right?

edit: apparently mtv is a tease. the fake video still links you to the real thing.

2 comments:

khutch said...

Chuck's got a new book coming out too. It's called "Snuff" and I read and excerpt from it in Vice magazine and from what I saw it looks pretty promising.

slb said...

i cannot wait for this movie to come out!!!