Thursday, May 8, 2008

Real Life Genius

When I saw the movie Dan In Real Life, I couldn't help but notice the remarkable music in it. It was all created by one man, Sondre Lerche, who's smooth vocals and stripped down feel complement the film exquisitely. Sondre has been writing and recording his own music for eight years before he was approached by the director of the movie. He was asked to compose all the music for the film and has thirteen tracks on the movie's soundtrack. Once I started listening, I just could not stop, and you won't be able to either. Here he is performing one of my favorite songs "To Be Suprised" (which happened to make it on to my Summer Soundtrack '08) on The Late Show with David Letterman.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's soooo great! listen to his other stuff my favorite song is side two!

Anonymous said...

If only it could have saved the movie...