Tuesday, July 29, 2008

24 Hour Party People

Photobucket
I was just recently told about this movie called 24 Hour Party People. It is about Tony Wilson, founder of Factory Records, and the bands he was involved with (such as Joy Division, New Order, Happy Mondays, etc). First off, FANTASTIC movie. Even if you aren't that into the above mentioned bands it's a pretty funny movie. Not only is it entertaining but it also gives great insight into the whole Manchester scene during the 80's. If you like good music, good movies or both, I highly, highly recommend this film.

And here is the rest of it.

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Pinegate Road said...

I can't find this movie on iTunes...where else can I get it!?

khutch said...

I got it at blockbuster. It's placed in the comedy section, even though it shouldn't be. It's funny, but not that funny hah