Friday, July 25, 2008

Conor Oberst Trades His Bright Eyes For A Trip To The Mystic Valley

So our very own Bright Eyed Fool was kind enough to give you a heads up on Conor Oberst's soon to be released album, humbly titled Conor Oberst.

BAM!




Well the time has come for the label to stream the entire album here and here(choose the latter if you don't want to deal with a pop-up rhapsody player). This is either because the album comes out August 5th or because it has leaked online. Again, I've chosen the second of the two options.

I personally feel like the album is a well needed transition from Cassadaga but I'll let any fans out there make up their own minds.

Recommended tracks: Cape Canaveral, I Don't Want To Die (In The Hospital), NYC-Gone, Gone, MOAB, Milk Thistle

2 comments:

bright eyed fool said...

hoooooooray.

I only wish NYC Gone, Gone was longer, because that "song" rocks my socks.

kappy said...

souled out!! is pretty ba too