Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Higher's got me On Fire

The Higher has got me on FIRE, the small time punk band from Las Vegas has been cutting its way through the college scene throughout the US after its second album release last year entitled 'On Fire.' Their beats are fresh, their vocals are clean, and their riffs are mean. The sound of the Higher would be like if Chris Brown and Fall Out Boy were playing chicken in bmws and neither one of them turned...and they had their radios blasting. Their sweet mix of lulling acoustic melodies and "give me another jello-shot" bass licks can appeal to the whole family. Am I turning punk? Would you be "turning punk" if you started listening to the Higher, No. I'm just not narrow minded, like Jesus said, my enemy, is my neighbor, and noise to you, may be music to me.

The Higher's hit single "Insurance" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTFbWYXajC4

1 comment:

jonny-tsunami said...

u would quote jesus...