Monday, July 28, 2008

Side Project: Person L

Sad that the Starting Line broke up? Wish that you could get Kenny Vasoli vocals with a slightly different musical direction? If so, Person L could be the side project for you!





Haven't had time to sift through the entire album yet but from what I've heard it's a little scattered. Then again that makes sense when reading Vasoli's own description of the project.

Person L is collaborative musical effort founded by myself, Ken Vasoli. Person L was started as an outlet for me to experiment with a variety of influences, genres and musicians. With the exception of myself the members of this band will be constantly revolving and the sound will continually evolve and adapt. What will never change is the motivation I have to explore the limits of music and myself. I hope you enjoy what we come up with, and with that I proudly present Person L


It's good to see one of my favorite pop punk contributors continuing to make music. Stream and judge for yourself over at their purevolume page.

1 comment:

sue said...

supposedly the lyrics are a huge improvement over TSL's (sorry shan. i like northwestern trees, too) and the sound is like Radiohead? I don't know Kenny, I'm just not buying it.