Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Free Jason Schwartzman

Jason Schwartzman has been one of my favorite actors for quite some time. I just love him. And I just got word that his musical project Coconut Records is coming out with new album Davy on January 13th. I know that actors making music is usually a HORRIBLE idea (Scarlet Johanson, Joaquin Phoenix, Russell Crowe, Jamie Foxx to some extent, etc.), but this is truly an exception to the rule (as is Zooey Deschanel). You can download the excellent Sea Wolf-y sounding "Microphone" for free from HERE.

ABSOLUTELY check out this disco-tinged banger from the last album. This song just makes me want to go out and drink apple-tinis and cosmos and dance and be a great big flirt, for realzzz!!
(ctrl/right click to download)

Also check out this OC-y song from his last album.
(ctrl/right click to download)

BONUS
(ctrl/right click to download)

3 comments:

CBshawty said...

aaahhh!! so good!

slb said...

1) i love your co-posting, which isn't bastardizing the scope blog at all (read: sarcasm).

2) you stole sea wolf from my finals wk playlist.

3) she's my rushmore max. yeah she was mine too.

kappy said...

1) how is co-posting reducing the value of the SCOPE blog? anytime i associate myself with the SCLOG, it goes up in value. YOU'RE WELCOME.

2) where is this playlist that i stole from? is it on your computer? really? p.s. save a lot of time by typing "wk" instead of "week," did you? those two e's proved to be bit too laborious of a process for you?

3) you are so into quotes lately.

if that's the way you really want it, i'll keep all my posting to BBWH.