Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Phaseone Has Got It Going On

GvB has been at the forefront on this character and I'm way obsessed with these reworked jams, particularly the "Heavy Water" one. Not that the Panda Bear "I'm Not" edit isn't good, but the original version is sort of unbeatable.

Phaseone - "I'm Not"

This is also an exclusive SCLOG post. I've received some complaints (*coughshannoncough*) regarding "double-posting." It seems some people are afraid this is some sort of competish. It is not. And if it were, BROWN BEAR WANTS HONEY ain't never scurred.

3 comments:

Theodore Lockhart said...

You just wanted an excuse for free advertising.

Luckily for us our readers are incredibly loyal. They would never leave for your honeypot...

kappy said...

so you've seen through my evil scheme, eh?

slb said...

i wasn't complaining! i just don't get to use the word "bastardizing" enough...