Monday, February 2, 2009

You Rock My World, Michael Jackson

While I was in L.A., Ryan Gosling and I decided to go to PinkBerry a couple times, and every time we were there the employees were blasting MJ. It was totally awesome. I grew up on Michael. Those were the first cassettes I owned and probably informed a lot of my current musical tastes. So here is the last new MJ song that really felt like classic Michael (I realize this sentence didn't make any sense). And while it's a little sad to see what he's done to his face with all that surgery, this long version of the video to Michael Jackson's "You Rock My World," over three decades into his career, is proof that Michael Jackson is absolutely and unequivocally the King of Pop. Britney, Usher, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Christina, Madonna...I can't blame y'all for trying.
Ja'mon!

Watch more Yahoo! Music videos on AOL Video

 

1 comment:

SUSBUS said...

you rock my world kappy.