Monday, December 21, 2009

The List (part two)

You all will have to forgive an old man for getting caught up in finals and forgetting to keep up with the end of the year lists. Now I will continue on, our next list comes from a Mr. Kenny Layton, and I have to say I do not wish to facebook creep him and no one will answer my messages so I know very little about him. I can tell you that he works for a big agency in the music industry, so that means he has to know a little bit about music right?

Well you can decide for yourself, here are the albums that Kenny thought were the best of the decade.

Florence and The Machine – Lungs

Band of Skulls – Baby Darling Doll Face Honey

Animal Collective – Merriweather Post Pavilion

Girl Talk – Feed the Animals

The Flaming Lips – Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

My Morning Jacket – Evil Urges

Modest Mouse – Good News For People Who Love Bad News

Death Cab For Cutie – We Have The Facts and We’re Voting Yes

The Streets – Original Pirated Material

Sufjan Stevens – Illinoise

Broken Social Scene – You Forgot It In People

The White Stripes – De Stijl

John Mayer Trio – Continuum

MGMT – Oracular Spectacular

Phoenix – Phoenix

Radiohead – In Rainbows

TV on the Radio – Return to Cookie Mountain

Vampire Weekend – Vampire Weekend

The Dance Party – Tigers

Empire of the Sun – Walking on a Dream

Thank you all for checking out the blog I shall return soon with more lists.


Blaze

No comments: