Tuesday, January 26, 2010

KRUI Radio Show : Semester Numero Dos

Hey Ya'll.

The SCOPE Radio Show on KRUI is back in action! This semester it's from 1-3 PM on 89.7 FM.

You can stream it HERE.

This semester I have 3 lovely people joining me! Zac, Emily, and Pete. Hope you enjoy!

Here are the tunes from last week...

Bulletproof - La Roux
I Think Ur a Contra - Vampire Weekend
Say Please - Monsters of Folk
Prison on Route 41 - Iron & Wine
In the Now - Cursive
Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
Goodnight Rose - Ryan Adams
Around the Bend - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
Always Love - Nada Surf
After Party - Kevin Devine
Green Gloves - The National
The Gambler - fun.
Flum - Bon Iver
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
Everybody Somebody - White Denim
Barnacle Goose - Born Ruffians
Ragged Wood - Fleet Foxes
The Funeral - Band of Horses
People Say - Portugal. The Man
Against Privacy - Cold War Kids
Girlfriend - Phoenix
Still - Volcano Choir
Mr. Pitiful - Matt Costa
I Turn My Camera On - Spoon
The Perfect Space - The Avett Brothers
Northern Lights - Bowerbirds
Soul Singer in a Session Band - Bright Eyes

So yes. Two hours of great music. Don't forget to tune in this week!

~ Rachel

1 comment:

Red Handed Lyra said...

This is Chrysti Walters from Platform One Entertainment. I wanted to see if I could get your thoughts on one of our new artists--Oui Si Only You. Oui Si Only You is a hard rock/hip hop band from Chicago with an edgy- poetic music style.


You can download their single, “New Clear Beauty” here:
http://www.platform-1.com/downloads/ouisionlyyou.zip


Or, feel free to check out more of their music at:
http://www.myspace.com/ouisionlyyoumusic


I would love any feedback you have on this up and coming band, even if it is something as simple as “I love it” or “it’s not really my sound.” Any opinions, good or bad, will help the band grow! And of course we'd love it if you'd like to feature the band on the site!


If you have any questions or need anything else from me, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks.


All the best,
Chrysti Walters