Friday, May 9, 2008

Axe Commercials Getting Seedier?

Answer: You bet they are. I'm sure most of you have seen the recent Axe Bullet commercial with all the girls walking around in their underwear. And I'm sure that many guys have made a point to seek out that commercial multiple times for their own personal viewing. But hey, to each his own. I, however, happened to pay more attention to the song playing in the video than to the half naked girls prancing around in public. And if you're like me, you really thought that song was pretty freaking groovy. The song is by 1960's rock band called The Seeds and the song is "I Can't Seem To Make You Mine".So, without further ado, the commercial :



And also here's the band performing their hit on American Band Stand (notice the fancy pants equestrian looking keyboard player, is that a bow in your hair sir?)

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Pinegate Road said...

love the keyboarder, love the song, love you Kristen.