Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grammy Nominations...

I guess I'll be that guy who comments first. What does everyone think of the Grammy nominations tonight? Obviously I enjoy the fact that a bunch of my faves (including guilty pleasures) were recognized such as Chris Brown, Lady Antebellum, John Mayer, music from WALL-E, Lady Gaga/Sam Sparro/Hot Chip in the Dance category, Kings of Leon, Rihanna, Lupe Fiasco, Jason Mraz, and the ridiculous yet so necessary Best New Artist nom for Jonas Brothers. Im glad these artists got acknowledged for doing great work in their respective fields even though they are not all the typical serious alternative musicians. Congrats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lil wayne did a good job this year. He showed the diverse talent in his music. Nice blog! I like the layout and design. Check out my blog sometime and let me know what you think!

Learn how to get your share of Bailout Money