Thursday, December 4, 2008

new cobra starship "kiss my sass" video

This new vid from Cobra Starship makes me hate the band slightly less for stealing frontman Gabe Saporta from Midtown. It's pure fun and appears to be partially shot last summer during the group's stint on Warped Tour. In the spirit of that show, this one's dedicated to my lovely roommates; one for getting knocked unconscious during CS's set and not really caring, the other for coming thisclose to losing her shit when ordering a g & t next to sexy guitarist Alex Suarez in beer heaven. And I guess both of you for not telling anyone when I crashed (cough) the car while listening to this song.

COBRA STARSHIP - Kiss My Sass

1 comment:

sue said...

AWWWW. your secret is safe with me, bahahhaaa. and thanks for making sure i was alive. :)