Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am caught in a Temper Trap....And I love it.

After a short summer hiatus the scope blog has been resuscitated, yes we are back to share our lovely opinions on the melodies going into our ears.  As my first post after this wonderful summer I think I would like to talk about summer, specifically the (500) days of summer I experinced when I went and saw the aptly named film.  The movie itself was a wonderful story, full of heartfelt moments that make the biggest tough guy (theodore lockhart) get a little wet around the eyes.  In truth however what I loved the most was the music that accompanied the film, in particular the song Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap.  

The Temper Trap is known for their atmospheric and etherial sounds and they sure do bring their A game on this track.  If you have not heard the song do not fret I have the link, here you go.


Now that you have heard the song don't you think it is awesome??? Yeah??? Feel free to leave a comment.  

Other than that I just hope I get the chance to see some of our lovely readers at some of scopes upcoming shows.  I hope you all have a wonderful day my lovelies. 

-Blaze

No comments: