Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vampire Does SNL! <3

This past Saturday I opted to stay in and watch Vampire Weekend on SNL. It was brutal sitting through the mind numbing and unnecessarily long skits, but it was all worth it to see my lil' preppies, Vampire Weekend, perform A-Punk and M79. I was really surprised they did M79, but I guess they opted for that seeing as their 2 other popular songs Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa and Oxford Comma say the F word. Mmmmm. Anyways, I loved it. M79 is one of my faves on the album and they rocked A-Punk. The lead singer, Ezra Koenig, is like the new Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys). I think they look the same and awkwardly yet rockingly dance and play the guitar the same. Mmmm. VW just makes me purely happy. I would say pure, unadulterated happiness but that wouldn't be the case.
THE MAN already took off A-Punk, so I've only got Vampire Weekend performing M79 on SNL below. <3

No comments: